CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ahhhh!

I was woken up at 6:30 am this morning because of this monster storm. I was SO MAD.
I was reading to late... and messing around with friends... so it didn't make me happy that I got up like four hours before I normally do.
But then again I fell back asleep eventually... but it still made me mad!!!
Goodness.

Anyways, I'd like to say thank you to all the people who took the time to say happy birthday to me!! It means a lot to me!!
XD
XD
XD

XxInk

22 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

Happy birthday sorry it's a bit late but just checked blog! i hope u had the greatest day ever!!!
OUCh, waking up at 6.30 must have been painful! For some random reason i stayed up all night with my two mates then at 5.30 am we went outside made tracks in the grass and came back in again ow weird is that?!!!!!!!
SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

THANK YOU!!!!

It was.

That sounds like fuuuuuuuuun!!!

XxInk

Unknown said...

YOUR BIRTHDAY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WO0T!!!!!!!!!!!!

turnabout said...

Happy Belated Birthday! hmmm... this is my first time reading your log (got it off wings blog)but i hope your birthday was fun!!! I could like never ever wake up at 6:30...well, i mean i guess i could but i'm not a morning person so it probably wouldn't go so well...about eclipse (or however you spell it)... is/was it good? i can't find New Moon anywhere so i'm kind of behind but w/e... oh, and if you're bored check out my blog, although my post (there are like 3) are a tad on the sad side so jsut a heads up...

<3Kat

p.s. happy happy (belated) birthday!!!!!

Ink said...

THANK YOU!!!

I don't know if I've read yours... I forget all of the blog sites that I check out...
But I will as soon as I can!!
I bet they're great!
XD

I don't do well with it either. I eventually fell back asleep, but it always takes me FOREVER.

Its very good! I'm only about 250 pages in, but yes. It is VERY good.

Ink said...

Lith, I KNOW IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah I hardly got any sleep last night XD
And happy birthday once again!!! ^_^

Ink said...

I had to get up early today. *yawn*

Thank you again!!
XD

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Ok, I'm mad!!!! I'm also really tired. LOL

becca[you dazzle me] said...

HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN!! AND I AM SORRY I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.... i woke up to early this morning but because of the sun and i stayed up pretty late last ngiht

Ink said...

THANK YOU MRF13!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Thank you!!

I'm still tired, but utterly excited about Eclipse!! I TOTALLY KNEW IT!!
I'll tell you what I meant in an e-mail so I don't spoil anything for anyone.
XD

XxInk

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

Hi
it really was fun lol!
SillyPopSoda! x

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

I got this blog off of wings too lol....maybe you should thank her or summin lol! she certainly advertises!

SillyPopSoda! x

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

maximum ride 13
btw i love your pic!

SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

I should. I love Wings!

XxInk

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

lol
'laughs'
SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

Hee hee.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok sounds great tell me how far you are now, in an e-mail of course!! well talk to you soon!

Ink said...

I will!!

Like I said, I'm at a friends house, so I'll e-mail ya when I get hoooooome!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

sounds great but now you are away, which makes me sad

Ink said...

It made me sad too.
: (

But now I'm back... so... YAY!!

XxInk