CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Slow!!!

I HATE MY COMPUTER. Its probably like THE SLOWEST THING EVER. And its supposed to be DSL! This is NOT FREAKING DSL. AAAAAHHHH!!!! *breaking stuff*

AND I'm not going to see Hot Rod today. My mom doesn't think that its appropriate for me.
I REALLY wanted to see that movie too! Today is just a really bad day for me so far...

*phew* Just needed to get that out...

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

WHAT?! I that isn't fair!!! i would say i was seeing something else then what i really was!!! that is not fair

Unknown said...

meee tooo. but i'm happy that i'm going over to her house today! and we are going to have a mini party with a friend of ours named hankey!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am now addicted to DDR... for everyone who wants to know.

Ink said...

Becca, I know. I want to see it still... even if I did my parents would find out somehow.


XxInk

Ink said...

It is going to be fun with... Hankey and you!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

aww I am sorry :(
Yeah I have a laptop... the connection is horrible!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ohh i am sorry. just a pre-warning do NOT go see the simpon movie. it wasn't that great you know everyone says it was so funny they all LIE!!! don't listen to them at least that is how i feel. actually it was just me and kim going but i wanted to go see Transformers really bad that is why i set up the movie thing but she already saw it twice so i was okay... i guess we could see something else.

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I know! I got SO MAD AT IT!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Really? It wasn't good? Dang! I wanted to see that one!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

Mabybe because blogger was designed for macintosh. Thats Apple computers.
anyway good luck with your compy problems (hahahah "compy")

Ink said...

THANK YOU!!
: D

XxInk