CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I got it!

I got Eclipse!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD
XD
XD

I'm going to go and read now! Bye my peoples!

XxInk

6 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

WingedChild said...

i kno! i just got it yesterday. but i havent started 2 read yet. wat will she do?? her lover or her best friend?? and if she becomes a vamp then jakob is her enemy!!!

-Wings

ps. im so torn

pss. i luv ur icon!!

Ink said...

I know!! Its SO SAD!! I don't know what I would do!!

Thank you!! XD

XxInk

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

Cooool!
I only just got twilight about 2 days ago and finished reading it yesterday! NEED NEW MOON NOW!!!!!! but can't find it in any book store!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

New Moon is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
But good! I hope you can find it!!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know i got it too!! EKKKK

Ink said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk