CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hmmmm...

I wish I were in a book. Everything would be written out for me and I wouldn't have to worry about my destiny.
All I would have to do is be in the book.

Anyone else with me?

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Courtney said...

that would b fawesome...

but u wouldnt b able to make ur own desicions...

Ink said...

Good point...
Then again we'd never know that we couldn't...

XxInk

Courtney said...

yeah, i guess so... hmmm... thats something to think about!

Ink said...

It is!!

OMG!! Your on!!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

hell yes, thad be cool.

Ink said...

Straight up!
Glad that you are with me!!
XD
XD
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i would but i told you what i thought in another comment that you should check!!

Ink said...

I'll go look now!
: D

XxInk

turnabout said...

i guess that would be awsome, but people in books don't normally know they're in books so how do you know you're not really in one right now and you just don't know it (well i mean i guess you might know)

<3 kat

Ink said...

That is true... I wouldn't really know that I was in a book... and I wouldn't be alive technically either...
Good point Kat!

XxInk

turnabout said...

oh yeah, i guess overlooked the whole not being alive thing :P that could get tricky, but i think i could make it work.

<3 kat

Ink said...

Yeah, well, I think that your right... it could still work out...

BTW, I love the new avatar!!!
XD

XxInk