CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi!

I'm doing SO MUCH BETTER EVERYONE!!!
The pain is GONE!!
Although I still have to take meds for another week, I can now go out and have fun!!

Thanks again to everyone who wished me to get well soon and that cares so much!!

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

yes i do care...lol....i am glad you feel better INK!!! :)




-MRR

Ink said...

Thank you MRR!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
THAT MAKES ME SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!

: D

Ink said...

Me too! And I'm always happy when your happy... so YAY!!

XxInk

turnabout said...

YAY!!!! i'm sooooo gald you're feeling better!!!!


<3 kat

Ink said...

THANKS KAT!!!!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
then i am extra happy!!
i will be sad i might not get on all day tomorrow so busy so little of time.... : ( but right now i am happy!!!

Ink said...

Don't be sad about tomorrow! I'll be fine!
You never have to worry about hurting my feelings over not being on.
I totally get it!
Be happy!

XxInk