CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

I'M BACK!!... but not for long...

So, the trip to my grandparents was okay. Not really super awesomely fun, but not REALLY boring either.

Now I'm back. I just don't know how long though.
My mom is going to probably disconnect the computers because we're having problems in out basement.
If she does I don't know how long it'll be.
But I'm glad to be back and talking to my peoples again!!
XD

I missed all of you!!!

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

We missed you too!!! :D

Ink said...

XD

XxInk

Ink said...

Call me about tomorrow, I talked to my mom a little...
I need to update you!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

WHAT?! WHAT?! NOT AGAIN!!! : (

*goes and crys in a corner, all by herself....*

Ink said...

I KNOOOOOW!! Something happened and we might have to disconnect for a while.
I'll try and get on as often as I can though!!

XxInk

Ink said...

DON'T CRY!!! That'll make me cry!!!!
*whimpers*
: (

XxInk

Anonymous said...

missed you to INNNKKKKKK...LOL:):):):)




-MRR

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i will try to be strong

Ink said...

I MISSED YOU MRR!!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

thanx my BEST BUDDY...LOL....:)....

Ink said...

Thanks to you to YOU ROCK!!

XxInk