CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm going to ask another question!

I just asked a friend of mine the same question. So I thought I'd ask you peoples also.
What is your fav older disney movie?

I personally love Beauty and the Beast with all my heart.
But I want to hear what ones you peoples love!

XxInk

16 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

GOSH! This is one of the hardest questions ever! I have sooo many!!! I really love Aladdin and The Lion King... but I have soo much more!!! I love all the old disney movies... soooo hard to choose!

Ink said...

I know! The older ones are the best!!!!
I really hate the newer ones, they don't have the heart in them anymore.
You know what I mean?

XxInk

Courtney said...

yeah, the newer ones suck. the old ones were the best!
i think my fave is the Lion King.
i hate how they made sequels to a bunch of the old Disney movies. that just makes them... well, i dont know, but i hate it.

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

hi
i absolutely adore the little mermaid lol!
'cringe'
SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

Courtney, I totally know what you mean! The newer ones totally SUCK! They take away from the originals!

Lion King is right up there from Beauty and the Beast.

XxInk

Ink said...

SillyPopSoda, Me toooooo!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

see this is WHY WE ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE beauty and the beast!!! OMG IT WAS AWESOME... AND mmm yeah that is my favorite!!

Ink said...

I KNOW!!! That is TOTALLY WHY we are such good friends!! We have the same GREAT TASTE in EVERYTHING!!!

I totally think that Beauty and the Beast owns all the other disney movies.

BTW, check your e-mail!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it is just an amazing movie i think that if any of the "princesses" i would totally be her, she love to read!!! hehehe i love to read!

Ink said...

Same here! Plus the whole brown eyes, and brownish hair thing...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah the brown hair thing i can relate too what about you?

Ink said...

My original hair color is a dishwater blond color. I dyed it a lot so its not the same... but I can sort of relate to it.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

really, i never dyed my hair, did nothing with it actually i want to get high-lights maybe i am not sure...

Ink said...

I've dyed mine a lot. Well, not THAT much, I don't like my original color, so I tried something different once and just loved experimenting with it.

What is your natural color?

XxInk

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

Hi
yay She rules WooHoo!

SillyPopSoda! x

Ink said...

I know!! Belle owns!!

XxInk