CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I got a new avatar!

Check out my profile! ITS GIR!!
I might change it again though, I'm very indecisive.

Tell me what you think. If you liked the other one better or not and all that.
I have another one that I'll show you guys after you've all seen Gir...

XxInk

7 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

DO NOT CHANGE GIR! WHATEVER YOU DO! DO NOT CHANGE HIM. DO NOT! I'LL START A PETITION IF NEEDED...

btw, we need to start one with Brian... *starts popping off barbie heads because of him*

oOhugsOo
Lith

Just another face in the crowd said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! IT'S GIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE GIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink said...

I WON'T THEN!!

I'll help with that! DOWN WITH BRIAN!!

XxInk

Ink said...

I KNOW!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE GIR TOO!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, I still have to see yours BTW.
My computer blocks like EVERYTHING. So yeah. I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT THOUGH!!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I hardly watch TV but this guy was on some cartoon right? I watched it and a few of them where acting all loony. Haha. This is really cute though!!^_^

Ink said...

Thank you! Yes, he's on Invader Zim.

BTW I love the avatar!!
XD
XD
XD

XxInk