CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

BYE PEOPLE!!

I'm going to be out all weekend. I'm going to a fam reunion.
I'll try and get on when I can.

I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!!!

XxInk

17 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

I'll miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink said...

*whimpers*
I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

NOOOOOO I WILL MISS YOU MORE!! (then life itself ; ) )

elfgirl564 said...

bye- call me if you come back alive!

elfgirl564 said...

oh yeah ink...? how do you put a picture on your profile? i know its simple but... its me!

Courtney said...

i'll help u, elfgirl564!

post a picture on your blog (you don't have to Publish it). Go to the HTML tab, and copy the code. Well, actualy, you only have to copy the part that has the file name. Then Edit your Profile. Paste the code into the part that says somehing about a Profile Picture. Save Your Profile.

Or you can find the code for a pictures/avatar/icon on the web and paste it there... i think. i haven't done it before...

Bye, Bye Ink!!! I'll miss u!!! hope u have a good time! =^._.^=

Garren said...

hi ink I hardly ever say anything to you and when I chose to go exploring peoples blogs your going to a family reyonyon I heard they were nboring well see you later

elfgirl564 said...

thank you courtney!!! now i just have to figure out how to post a pic on my blog. :-)

Ink said...

I MISSED YOU MORE BECCA!!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Elfgirl, you call me okay? I don't know what you're doing today and I want to get together with you!

XxInk

Ink said...

Garren, yes. They are rather boring.
Thanks for the comment!
XD

XxInk

Ink said...

Thanks for helping Elfgirl while I was gone Court!

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

NETGEAR? WHAT THE HECK?

elfgirl564 said...

I will!

Ink said...

What are you talking about Elfgirl?

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

ohh. i was at a boys and girls club and they blocked the c-box, only i didnt know that i thought it was some stupid glitch. the name of the blocker thingie was (DUH) Netgear.

Ink said...

That's retarded. I love C-box's!

Call me about tomorrow okay?

XxInk