CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Hey.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm not going to be on as often as I normally am.
I pretty sick, so sorry everyone.

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW....GET BETTER SOON!!!! -TEAR-....her some imaginary soup for u!!!!-gives u soup- LOL:)

Ink said...

THANK YOU!!

Thanks for the imaginary soup too!!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

: ( feel better love!

Ink said...

Thank you Becca!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!r

Ink said...

Thank you Just another face in the crowd!!!!!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

NO PROBLEM eat lots of soup drink lots of liquids!!!

Ink said...

I have been, and I'm doing better today!

XxInk

turnabout said...

FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!! get lots and lots of sleep!!!

<3 kat

Ink said...

Thank you Kat!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!