CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Frosted mini wheats.



As you all know I'm sick. But what you don't know is that I have a KILLER sore throat. I haven't been able to eat a lot of good food, saltines, water, frozen beverages, and pudding.
I would eat good food... if it didn't hurt so bad.

Anyways, the reason for the name of this post, Frosted Mini Wheats (the original kind, not the kind in the above picture), is because that's what I want more then anything else in the world right now.
But I can't have them, because of my stupid freaking sickness.

And yet they sit in my pantry tempting me.
I think that soon I'm going to break down and just eat them...
But as of this point I'm sitting here at my computer with a half eaten chocolate pudding sitting next to me.
Oh, the sorrow.

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

LOL!! that EVIL cereal doing that to you!! tsk tsk! well pudding is yummy lotz and lotz of pudding, for some reason i want pickles now... anyways FEEL BETTER!!!! i am so so so sad that you are sick!!!

Ink said...

I know! Its totally evil!
I don't really like pudding that much...

Go eat some for me then!
XD

I do actually feel a little better today! YAY!!
Don't be sad! Be happy!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is very very evil!!
ohh well i think i would get sick of the pudding after like the first 10 of them hehe : D

i did they were okay...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! and i am happy now!! that you are doing better!!

Ink said...

I'm already kinda sick of anything that's not real food...

Good! Pickles are always goooood!!

YAY!! I'm happy too!!
I'm always happy when you're happy!

XxInk

turnabout said...

awwwww, that stinks! being sick is bad enough but being tempted by the evil ceral! that's just unheard of! (hehe but honestly it does stink) whenever i get sick i crave cherrios so i know exactly how you feel! feel better!!!!

<3 kat

Just another face in the crowd said...

HAHAHAHA I'm sorry :[ the same thing happened to me WITH THE SAME CEREAL!!! I was craving Frosted Mini Wheats and couldn't have any... *tear*
Oh the sorrow XD

Ink said...

Kat, I know! Its totally wrong that I can't have my one love!
; D

I'm glad that you see where I'm coming from!
XD

THANK YOU!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, first off... I LOVE the newish avatar!! Its so awesome!!

YAY!! Another Frosted Mini Wheats fan!!!
Aren't they addictive??
My gosh, its like heaven in your mouth!!

I know! The sorrow! : (

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i know how you feel. i would be too. i am so annoyed right now, i will tell you about it later in an e-mail

YAY they are!!

YAY SO we are both happy that is good

Ink said...

Okay, I'll go check it now!

Gosh they are.

It is!

XxInk