CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Toby mac anyone?


I got the newest Toby Mac CD for my b-day from a friend... I was just wondering if anyone else in my little land of bloggers liked him?
I think that he totally owns. (With the exception of Relient K owning all of course.)
You guys should have seen him in concert! He was AMAZING. Over all his was the most entertaining performance of all the other bands (other then Newsboys).
He had great dancers, and singers, and the lights were AMAZING.
His ending song was SO AWESOME.
It was dark outside, and they had the light show going on, everyone in front of the stage was going nuts crowd surfing, and smacking beach balls around, and jumping.
GOING NUTS.
And then Toby Mac, towards the end of his last song, starts to belt out the chorus to Jesus Freak.
The whole crowd went INSANE.
It was so wicked awesome.
I was in back by all the tarps and lawn chairs, and I ran as fast as I could up to the front of everything and started screaming and jumping.
It was such a rush!

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

AmericasNextFreak said...

http://TheVeredasProject.blogspot.com

Hey there! I'll hope you check this page out. It's a christian blog for teens who would like change in their high schools.

I'll appreciate your prayers as well!

Thanks! ^__^

Ink said...

Hi! Where did you come from?

Cool, I'll check it out soon!
XD

XxInk

AmericasNextFreak said...

wow, a fast reply! i'm so happy!!

courage, support form others, and open hearts from my classmates would be my specifics.

oh... and tell your friends too! i'm trying to get people interested and informed about this as much as possible.

thanks ^__^

Ink said...

Okay, cool. I'll put up a post about it soon. Are you okay with that?

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

O that's cool ^_^

Ink said...

I know! It was SO WICKED AWESOME!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!! I AM GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!

Ink said...

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Ink said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

XxInk