CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Why is the lemonade always gone?

I went to run around and get some stuff with my mom today, we hit up a store because we were out of mustard (yes mustard). So I went to one of the pop machine's out in front of the store, there were three of them.
I was looking for my most fav drink EVER...
lemonade.
And not one of the pop machines there had it in stock.
I got mad and went back to my car. So then me and my mom drive over to kwick trip. I run in and... THERE'S NO FREAKING LEMONADE.
So my mom suggests that we check out one of the pop machines by a local pizza place, so I do and... of course... the was lemonade in it.
The last place that I check has it.
Ahhh... just my luck. At least I got the lemonade right?

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

this reminds me of some time... not so long ago...

stupid pop machines...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! THE ONLY DRINK YOU WANT YOU CAN NEVER REALLY GET!!!!!!!

i'm sorry, but i will mock your pain!

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

I know! Its so sad that I never get it!!!!!!
I think that the pop people know that I love lemonade and are plotting against me.

XxInk

Unknown said...

i think they know that you will once rule the world... and they are only slowing your process!!

Ink said...

I know! The insignificant fools!
I will destroy them with one mighty strike when I rule the world!
*evil laughter*

XxInk

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

GO GO GO LEMONADE MY FAVE DRINK TOOOOOOO!!!
SillPopSoda! x

Ink said...

REALLY? AWESOME!!! Nobody I know has the same fav drink as me!! GO LEMONADE!!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol yeah that is right as long as you got the drink!!

Ink said...

It was all worth it right?
XD

XxInk