CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Owww.

The only thing about great books, is that you never want to stop reading them.
Therefore you get reading headaches.
Which is bad if you want to read more.
Ouch.

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yes this is so true! :D

Ink said...

I know! Sad, but true!!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I dont get headaches when i read. YAY! so i just keep on readin!!! ^_^ LOL.

Unknown said...

i've never gotten one of those!!!

Ink said...

It isn't fun. Its dull, but there enough so that you can't really concentrate on reading.

XxInk

Unknown said...

i've never had one...

Ink said...

*sigh* good for you, bad for me.
; D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know how you feel dearest i am just upset with th book right now tell me how far you are kay!

Ink said...

I'm upset too! I just read the 13th chapter! I KNOW WHO'S DOING THE THING TOO!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

omg are you done? cause if you are we have some serious talking to do in the e-mails!!

Ink said...

I AM!! OMG I'm going to e-mail you as soon as I'm done on here!!

XxInk