CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Stardust.

(above) I love her!!
I LOVE him too!
Titanic moment.
Oh, my gosh that is cute.
EVIL!!

I went to Stardust with Lith today.
It was REALLY GOOD.
There was romance, fantasy, adventure, epic battle scenes.
It was GREAT.
Go to this movie.

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

MRR said...

ooooooooooooo.....yeah i went to see that a few days ago with a friend....its good and some parts a really funny....its not my favorite movie but definatley worth watching!


-MRR

Ink said...

I know what you mean, not something I'd see five times, but still good!

XxInk

Unknown said...

I WOULD WATCH IT OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!! SO SHUSH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

i <3 that movie....

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i can't wait to see it!!!

Just another face in the crowd said...

OO it was good? Now I have to see it!!

Ink said...

you both have to see it!! It was GOOOOOOD!!

I'll e-mail ya soon Becca! I'm at a friends house right now.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

sounds good i think i am doing the picture thing wrong so could you tell me again how to do it? cause i am not that smart

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i got it!!! YAY!! hehe i like mine

Ink said...

I LOVE THAT ONE!!!
Yay you!! You figured it out!!

XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

AMAZING MOVIE LOVED IT!!!!

Ink said...

YOU SAW IT?!?!?!? OMG wasn't it the GOOD??!

XxInk