CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Do you like?

My new page header pic... do you guys like it?
Or should I stick with Relient K?
That pic is HUGE.

In case you are wondering why I keep changing things up on here, its because I want to find a look for my blog that I LOVE.
: D
And I'm still looking too...

Tell me what cha' think!!

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is very interesting and i like it! plus love your picture on the side!

Ink said...

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!
XD
XD
XD

XxInk

Anonymous said...

yeah its pretty cool. I like it,

Ink said...

Thanks Wolfy!

XxInk

Garren said...

yea it is cool you should stick with it!!!!

Ink said...

Thank you Garren!!
XD
XD
XD

XxInk

Courtney said...

i luv this one!

Ink said...

Thanks court!

XxInk

turnabout said...

i like it... it's interesting and different (don't know if that's what you're going for :P)

<3 kat

Ink said...

I like interesting and different!
That's a good thing for me! I like to be a little different then other people... not like totally out there, but just enough...

XxInk