CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hello blogger peoples!! Question time!

I need some help. I don't know if I want the pic on the title blog thinger to be Relient K or Hawk Nelson.
Its like picking between chocolate ice cream or mint... for me at least.
I like hearing what other people have to say, so could you guys help me out?

XxInk

9 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Um... I dont know. Lol. I have a new post! Sorry for not visiting in 2 days. That's sooooo long Lol.

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hehe I don't really know Hawk Nelson... and I used to really like Reliant K... I think they're okay now... so I'm not really sure... I'm sorry =/

Unknown said...

mwahahahahahaha...
i'm no good with an answer... cause as torn as ink is, minus the ice cream scenario.
I SAY SKILLET! HA! :D

Unknown said...

OR ANBERLIN
OR KUTLESS
OR PROJECT 89
OR SWITCHFOOT
OR TOBY MAC
OR THOUSAND FOOT CRUTCH
OR HOUSE OF HEROS
OR I-CAN'T-THINK-UP-ANY-MORE-BANDS

Ink said...

MRF13, I'll check out the new post!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, thanks for the opinion anyways!

XxInk

Ink said...

Thanks a lot Lith. Now I have even more choices!!
DANG YOU!!
XD

XxInk

Unknown said...

i know... i love being SOOO much help!!!

(serves you right, always asking me what you want to do!!!)

oOhugsOo

Ink said...

Xp

Fine! Be a poop!
; D

XxInk