CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 6, 2007

*sigh*

Do you ever have one of those days where you know that its not going to be all that great?
Or you know that there's a challenge coming for you or something?
Well, today is one of those days for me.
I don't like it.
I just have this feeling that today isn't going to be all that great. Maybe it will be, but I just have that feeling in the pit of my stomach that somethings not right about today.

And no Lith this has nothing to do with you at all.

Anyways, I just felt like posting this.

Bye!

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yes I do have those days actually... I hate it when it comes....

Ink said...

I hate it too.
Blech!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I hate those days! It happens to me at least once a week. Lol. I have tuition. Lol. The oral exam was HORRIBLE WITH A CAPITAL H!!!!! Sorry. I hate chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

2 06 am??? It's 5 04 pm here in Singapore. You're probably asleep lol.

Ink said...

Me too!

Really? I'm sorry it was bad!
The bright side is...
ECLIPSE IS OUT TODAY!!!!
YAYNESS!!

I probably was asleep... I'm not now though!
XD

XxInk

Courtney said...

i hate those days!

Max Ride 13: u live in Singapore? kewl!

Ink said...

*sigh* (as my titles says) I know. Who doesn't really?
; D

I know isn't that cool?!

XxInk

Ink said...

Hello Lith.
Da Da Dum!
XD

XxInk

Unknown said...

ELLO HAPPY JELLO! WHERE IS MY MELLO CELLO?!?!

Ink said...

What?

XxInk