CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Raining.

Its been raining, and raining, and raining over here.
I love the rain and stuff, but this is a lot of it. I'm getting a little sick of it.
Well...
It is cool when the thunder cracks really loudly, It makes me think of Twilight. Then I want to go out and play baseball with the Cullens. The only problem is that I'm not a vampire so I'd have to sit on the sidelines with Bella. It would still be really cool to watch vampires play baseball in the rain.
Vampires running lightning fast, you're sitting there trying to see what's going on but you have Esme there explaining it all to you so you don't really need to watch.
But you can't help but do just that.
And feeling totally safe even though you are amongst creatures that could kill you before you blink.
That would be a thrill.

XxInk

6 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Courtney said...

totaly!!!

btw LOVE the new avatar!!! <3

Ink said...

Thank you!!!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

really would be! but i think that soccer would be better.... hehe : )

Ink said...

Maybe it would be... but what kind of ball could withstand Emmit??

XxInk

turnabout said...

haha sounds like fun!!! i'm in!

<3 kat

Ink said...

Sweet! More peoples!

XxInk