CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here's a Family Guy vid that one of my friends sent me.
I piratically DIED with laughter!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gOY51jAUA


This includes Bill Clinton. I don't want to start a political war on here.
This is purely for laughs.

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

HAHAHAHHAAH ROFL!!!! that's soooo great!!! I LOVE family guy!!!!

<3 kat

Ink said...

I know! I got SUCH A KICK OUT OF THAT!!!!
XD

XxInk

Anonymous said...

LMAO.....ROLF.....LOL...and all that stuff!!! :)



-MRR

Ink said...

XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yay it was funny and very very special

Ink said...

I know! I loved it!!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!that was funny,..


these siniors got me a new name in art class I like it,.

-Smiley

Ink said...

I'm glad that you liked it!
I almost had a heart attack watching it!
XD

Awww! I like it too!!!!

XxInk