CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Alright, now here are my thoughts on Pirates 3.

For those of you who haven't seen POTC3 (Pirates 3) and want to might not want to read this post.
Its going to be a major spoiler.

Ok, so I thought that it was a little long... and that Will shouldn't have become the new Davy Jones, that was really retarded. And the whole Calipso (sorry to all you spelling peoples out there. I just don't know how to spell that... its a little funky) thing was also dumb.
Really dumb.
But I LOVED Barbossa and thought that the fight scenes were wicked sweet. Also the wedding was really cool. But having another one would be taking it a little far.
Have any of you peoples who have seen it noticed, in that little ending scene, that nither Will or Elizibeth age a single day?
That bothered me a little bit. That's crap.

Anyways, I hope that not all of you are as negative as me about this.
But I would still love to hear your thoughts on this. : D

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

I liked it a lot actually.

Ink said...

Its not that I didn't like it... I just didn't like some parts of it that I sort of highlighted in that little post. Other then those little parts I liked it a lot too. Just not as much as the first one. : D

XxInk

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Okay. Now I understand. I think that the first one was definitely the best too.

Ink said...

Yes. I don't think that they can top that. It had the best story line.

XxInk

Ink said...

Hello!! Nudge.::.Twin, I read your profile and it said that you liked All American Girl book... I DO TOO!! Did you read the second one?
I didn't was it any good?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok well i have to agree with you on almost everything! i was very mad about Will and then did you see after the credits that made me pissed anyways the C. (can't even try on that name) was so stupid like her god form was stupid!!

Ink said...

I was SO MAD about Will!! That was SO RETARDED! I know! The ending thing was really stupid.
I can't spell the name either, but I agree with you when saying that C. was really stupid. She hardly tied into anything! Jeez, she didn't even help the crew after they freed her!
I know really! Crabs? COME ON!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it made me so mad!!!

Ink said...

GRRRRR!!!

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

I thought it sucked like a bucket of ticks

Ink said...

I didn't think that it sucked... but it could have been better.
A LOT better.


XxInk