CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Just a filler...


I messed up a post and so decided to stick this picture that Lith sent me on here...
Just wanted to add this quick note, the reason I like this pic so much is because it reminds me of all my guy friends and my brothers. I love it!

XxInk

20 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

ha! another one of mine!!!!!!

oOhugsOo
Lith

(how late are you staying up?)

Toky said...

Well...the pic was resized in Microsoft Picture and Fax viewer.

if you have any photo editing program it should have a resizing option.

you should have the same program though.

~Cloud

P.S. thanks for the comments!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

very cool

Ink said...

Lith, yes another one of yours! : D

Well, its was like 12 last night... but I was on at like 10:30ish.

XxInk

Ink said...

Cloud, thanks for the info! I'll try it out!! : D

No prob. I love reading your stuff anyway! Thanks to you too!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I love this! Its just so... my guy friends.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

haha, yeah nothing like my guy friends they need to be more ontop of each other, just kidding

Ink said...

Mine are CRAZY. And on top of each other.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

haha, sounds like mine,

Unknown said...

ooooooooooookay....

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah that is the scary part about it, actually at open soccer last night two guys just started wrestling and i am like yeah there is some real man on man action going on back there, and they are doing real "manly things "

Ink said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I totally know what you mean! My brothers are constantly on each other grabbing, slapping, and anything else you can think of (trust me. They even grab each others... man boobs).

XxInk

Unknown said...

oh my g's, katie that's too much. i see it enough when i'm over there...

oO

Ink said...

I know you do Lith!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

eww, yeah we have a rule about touching our friends man boobs, it's not allowed, or they yell about it acting like a baby

Ink said...

I know its gross. We don't have a real rule about that over here...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah it is pretty sick and i would hope you get a rule soon it kind of helps here, keyword kind of

Ink said...

Yes, kind of.

Question! What food do you hate the most?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

umm snails, i dk let me think, spam

Ink said...

I hate sour bread, and ummm... what are those little green things in soup? Lentals or something.
Yeah, I hate those too.
I haven't ever had spam... it sounds nasty.

XxInk