CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello again peoples!

So, one of my bestest friends ever (Yes Lith. Your one of those too.) just made a blog today.
I want you all to check it out if you can because she's a great chick. Even though she says that she's all "Normal" and all that, she's so much better then normal!
Again she just started today, so there's one post at this point, but comment anyway! I know she'll love that!

Here's the link:

http://lifeinazoo564.blogspot.com/

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

hey
thanks for telling people. hopefully ill get some hits.

Ink said...

You will don't worry!! : D

I can't call you by the way, I still have testing and Renae was here for a while so I couldn't do my tests then.
So I'm not going to get them done before three.
Sorry, I'll call ya tomorrow if I can though!

XxInk

Toky said...

Alright...I'm gonna go close it right now....e-mail me soon! ^_^

Ink said...

I will! I'm going to get my new addy like... now I think...

XxInk

kristen9 said...

Hey,
Your such a good friend, recomending your friends blog. That's good. I'll go check it out. Next time you vist my blog, I created a new one, at kristen-9newstories.blogspot.com. I started writing my story there, so I can feed back about what everyone thinks. Tell your friend about it. See ya. Oh and yeah, I'm going to get it published.
-kristen9

Ink said...

kristen9, Thank you!

I will totally check it out ASAP!
So is the one that's on your blog the one that your going to get published?
OMG! That is just so freaking awesome that you're going to get a book published!
Tell me when it comes out and all that yummy stuff okay?

If you want I can recommend your blog's too. That is if you're okay with that...

XxInk

kristen9 said...

Ink,
Yeah I'm totally cool with your recommending it. Yeah, the story that's on my blog is the one that I'm getting published. I don't have a title for it, and I'm not sure when exactly I'm getting it published, but it will happen, soon. I'll keep you updated. But you see I have a deadline. Sometime in October, i have to have it finished. So I'm really working hard on it. Thanks for all of your support. Later.
-kristen9

Ink said...

Sweet. So I guess that its a bit of a sneak peak huh?

I can't wait till it gets published! That's so cool!
: D

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I went to her blog and commented! she's at a really good start!! ^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

I went to her blog and commented! she's at a really good start!! ^_^

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I know isn't she?

XxInk