CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ugh.

I'm tired. I was up late last night with Lith, and got up early this morning.
So basically you could say that I'm not a happy camper.
More like a tired camper.
Anyone else out there feel like they could drop to the floor and stay there for a couple days?
*yawning*
Jeez, its time for a nap.

Zzzzzzzzzz.....

XxInk

9 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Joat said...

[[Yay! Slumber party time!]]

Um, Sylver? I don’t think he wants…

[[*lies down on top of Ink* Zzz…]]

*rolls eyes* From excited to power save in half-a-second.

Ink said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! YYYEEEESSSS!!!! Its slumber party time!! *Ink doesn't even flinch when Joat lies down on her* WOOOooo...
Zzzzz...

Joat said...

Er… double brackets indicate Sylver, not me.

Ink said...

Oops, sorry, still getting used to them!

XxInk

Joat said...

Swift response. Nice.

[[Zzz… Wha? Morning already?]]

Ink said...

Well, thank you. : D

XxInk

Ink said...

You should check out the red dot thing I put up. I don't know if its something you are into or not, but like I said in my post, Its pretty funny!!

XxInk

Unknown said...

omg's. random much?

Ink said...

Yes. You mean the red button thing? Or me and Joat?

XxInk