CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

ITS DONE!!!

We made it!!! We've got 5million!! YAY!! MR movie here we come!!

XxInk

34 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

aka Red said...

yeah i know i was there clicking away until we made it!!!!wooooh hooo

now all we have to worry about is who they cast...they better be perfect for the flock!

Ink said...

Hmmm... that is true... who are you thinking? I don't like that one chick that they had for the commercial as Max, what about you?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

cool, grr i wasn't the first again, i am getting bad at this!!

Ink said...

Its bound to happen to both of us. I was on your blog and I wasn't the first one for the first time!
It was a little weird...

XxInk

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hello! I'm so happy that we made it. You're right, they better not have Amy Rose as Max in the movie. She's just to much of a girly girl to play Max. I like Jason Dolley for Iggy.

Just another face in the crowd said...

I like jason dolley for iggy too. and im soo happy we made it!!!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it weird cause you are like the only person that leaves comments making me think you are a couple 2 other people read it but you have alot of people comment yours so it is harder for me, but not so much for you it is okay though i am good talking to you! well typing : )

Ink said...

Nudge twin, I'm so happy too!!
She'd better not. I say that if she does get the role of Max then we all should write a letter to the peoples about it in protest.

I don't know... I'm still sort of thinking about that dude for Ig, I think that it would be a little weird... but who knows he could do really well with it.

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, like I said to Nudge twin... I'm still thinking about Jason. I think that he might do a really good job with it... but all I'd think about was Cory in the house or disney channel.

XxInk

Ink said...

The way to get readers is to just stick your name out there! Read other peoples blogs and comment then you'll have your profile on their blog then they'll want to check it out then come to your blog etc.

I LOVE that you comment on my blog!!
I like talking to you anytime all the time. Don't think that I have like 10 people reading my blog that I'm going to forget about you and your blog because I'm not!!
I'm always here for you to talk too!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

That last comment was for Becca by the way everyone.

AuthorAngel said...

The flyboys destroyed the website.

Ink said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????????
OMG. I have to go and look... NOW.

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

yeah ink i know what 'ya mean. I mean I dont want iggy to turn out to be the guy who everyone calls :"the guy from disney channel" because iggy is a really good character.

oo and did you see maximumride.com flyboys took over and messed it up!!! go check it out!! ;_;

Ink said...

Thank you Just another face in the crowd, I would keep calling him Nute or Conner or something. I think they should get someone that nobody knows about so that we can totally mark him as Iggy!!

YEAH I SAW IT. I'm so FREAKING MAD ABOUT THAT. How long is it going to last? Where the heck did they mess up the site? I thought that it was a non track-able lap top and don't they have passwords on there?
Jeez, that was a little to simple.

XxInk

Ink said...

By the way, I know that its not real... but still it makes a person feel like it is! : D

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yay! but seriously i really don't care, i mean i look around but yours and the other one you have are like the only ones i read cause it is all i have time for most of the time

Ink said...

Becca, I mostly read yours too. I read it daily. Where as I read everyone else's a couple times each.

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Did you see what the flyboys wrote??They suck!! Thanks 4 commenting on my blog!
MR_lvr

Ink said...

Yes I saw that!!! RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!!
I think that there's got to be some way to bypass it though. The Flyboys aren't that smart so there's got to be a loophole in the system...
What's with the green mouse thing anyways? I think that might have something to do with it. Maybe I'm over thinking this or whatev, but still I think that it would be really cool if there was a way to trick the system and get the Flyboys out.

Yeah, no prob! Thanks for commenting on mine!

XxInk

aka Red said...

ok so i have no idea who i'd like to play max....

I am sooo mad at what they did to maximumride.com!!!

kill the flyboys!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

why thank you,i read yours whenever i get on making sure i didn't miss a blog : D

Ink said...

aka red, I don't know who I want to play Max either... but not Amy that's for sure.

I say that if someone doesn't fix this then we rebel on Fangs blog.

KILL THE FLYBOYS!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, same here!
I don't think that I'm going to be making any good posts for a while... I'm having writers block...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

w/e you make great ones, yeah i hate writers block i got over mine it is just to find time to write, ohh i am not doing anything today maybe that is what i will do instead of that other thing, umm in a different comment on mine somewhere

Ink said...

Well, thank you!! You do too!!

Okay, you do that! : D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i tried to write and i can't think of something i have an idea but i am still a little shady though

Ink said...

Its going to come to you! DON'T WORRY!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know : ) *sigh* hope it comes soon

Ink said...

IT WILL!! : D

becca[you dazzle me] said...

same too you

Ink said...

Aww! Thanks!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no problem

Ink said...

: D : D