CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sonic or Tails?




This post is about this little thing going on with me and a friend.
He says that Sonic (from the game yeah, the blue one) is better then Tails.
I personally think that Tails is the cutest thing EVER and is WAY better then Sonic. I just find Sonic sort of annoying and uglyish.
That's right, I put in on a blog you person-who-said-that-tails-was-fat. ; )
So anyways to sort of settle this who do you peoples think is better? Sonic or Tails?
*cough, cough, TAILS*

XxInk

48 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

I dont know who I like better I used to be obsessed with the whole series if I had to say I would DEFENITLY pick tails!!

Just another face in the crowd said...

oo and btw I looked at your old posts and im a huge sucker for titanic too!!

AuthorAngel said...

Check out Wedazzleyou.blogspot.com
It's awesome!

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, YES!!! Tails OWNS!!!! I can't wait to be able to rub it in the dudes face that said that Sonic was better!

Thanks for reading my blog!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd,
I KNOW!! I just can't get enough of it! Even when I hear the score I get all teary eyed!

XxInk

Ink said...

Authorangel, I'll check it out!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

most def. tails no question about it, sonic isn't cute and well he is full of himself he couldn't do crap without tails!

ps. well this is a first for me not being the first person to respond! hehe : )

Just another face in the crowd said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!!! I really like it when people comment my blog!! And I used to be obsessed with tails!! Did you know that tails's real name is Miles!?! yeah its kinda funny but cool!!! I love fang he is soo cool!!

Joat said...

I think it’s unanimous.

At any rate, Miles Prower (Tails’ full name) is actually a pun of “miles per hour”. Just a bit of trivia.

Ink said...

Becca, He is. That's why I don't like him that much. You're totally right! He couldn't do anything without Tails there to help him out!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd,
No prob! Same here! I love hearing from everyone!

Miles? Woah, I didn't know that!! Sweet.

Fang OWNS.

XxInk

Ink said...

Joat, I didn't know that his name was Miles Prower! That's really weird... in a cool way though. : D

XxInk

aka Red said...

TAILS IS SOOO CUTE..therefore he is better...the end..tell "the other person" that he loses... :)

Joat said...

Us foxes just gotta know these things about each-other.

Ink said...

aka red, THANK YOU!!! I'll SO tell him next time I see him!!
Thanks for reading my blog-o!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Joat, yup, you guys need to stick with each other. : D

XxInk

Ink said...

Joat, I would totally comment on your blog but my mom has our computers messed up so I can't see that little word thing that's required on it!
I will when I can though ASAP!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

So far Tails is winning!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know exactly! tails could take sonic any day of the week besides maybe sunday, don't know why i just wanted to say that : ) i am strange person i know

Ink said...

Becca, Totally!! Sonic would be NOTHING without Tails! Nobody would even play his games much less watch his little tv show if it wasn't for Tails!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly, plus tails is WAY cuter

Ink said...

Becca, He is SO CUTE!!! He kicks Sonic's butt right out of the park in that aspect!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

totally! well tails just beats him at everything, EVERYTHING!! : D

Ink said...

Sonic SO wishes that he was Tails.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh yeah, but why wouldn't he want to be tails i mean come on

Ink said...

Who doesn't want to be Tails?!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly

Ink said...

I want to be him too.
That would be freakin' sweet!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah that would be but i would rather be Sora, yeah, lol

Ink said...

I'd love to be Axel! He's got like the sweetest powers EVER!! Not to mention his weapons...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

you just love axel don't you? hehe, it is okay he is pretty sweet

Ink said...

I do love him! I just really think that his character is really sweet!

XxInk

Sk8erGirl said...

Sonic!

Ink said...

TAILS!!!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i know that you do, hehe, i really want to find that game, i think this guy stole it from me one day and i can't get it back from him cause i can't find kingdom hearts 2 anywhere around my house

Ink said...

Who stole it? Well, get it back then!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is easier said then done, see it is my sister's ex that she still is in love with cause they went out for three years but anywho that is a long complex story and i don't talk to him

Ink said...

Ooooh, I get it. But if he did steal it then you have all rights to get it back...
I understand though.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, but she has some of his things too so yeah, but i was talking to my brother about it and he thinks that the guy, finished the game so there is no reason for him to have taken it

Ink said...

Hmmm... does your bro know where it is? Or is he lost in this situation too?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no but i asked last night he and my oldest sis the one that went out with the kid, thinks it is with him too so she said that next week it is his birthday and if she goes over or something she'd look for it but i am really ticked about that cause i bought it with my own money! and if he thinks he is going to keep it like my sis is keeping his things that just isn't going to happen

Ink said...

Totally! Speak the truth! Get that game back!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it was strange i had a dream last night that i asked for it back and he was like okay only because it is yours, but it was really really creepy and i wish some of that dream was true about him giving it back, that is not a lie either totally happened

Ink said...

Weeeeeird! I hope he does too. So then you can have the fun f playing it again!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know, it was really weird i wish i could have it back cause i bought it with my money and tech. it is mine!!

Ink said...

Who's going over there again? And when? That dude sounds like such a rip off artist.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

my sis that had dated him, i am not sure his birthday is on the 30th of this month so if he does intv. her over or something she said she'd look for it. but he is such an a** i can't stand him anymore! i use to think he was a cool guy but no! sorry about me swearing

Ink said...

So if they WERE dating, then why is she invited over there? Are they still friends?

XxInk