CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Dude? Pull up your pants much?

Okay, to all you guys (if any) who read this and are into having your pants down past your butt that are basically ready to fall around your ankles... I'm sorry but I just have to make a post on this little thing that went down.

So, I was eating at a fast food parking lot (we went to the drive through) this afternoon and me my mom and my sister were all eating when this dude pulls up.
He was extremely cute, so he walks out of his car and flips out his cell... and...
his pants were so stinking low I'm not kidding you they were just barely below his butt. Seriously below the butt level!! Hanging on by what means I don't know. Don't get me wrong I love low rise jeans and all that jazz, but my gosh people.
So me and my mom were trying to stifle our laughter and not stare at him. So this dude is pacing around the parking lot on his cell, my mom had her head turned away and asks,
"How low are they?"
So I look over and right in that moment his back was facing me and he bends down. So slightly shocked little me says
"Uhh... pretty low"
I saw a lot of boxers in that moment.
It was better then briefs. *shivers*
Me and my mom made fun of his pants for a while then he went inside and we were still shocked. About 10 minutes later he walks out right when I'm taking a mouthful of water in and I laugh and almost snort it all out my nose. But I couldn't help it!! It was just... funny.

So to you dudes out there... pull up your pants a little if not then I say boxers. NOT BRIEFS.

XxInk

67 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is so funny you don't understand how much i am laughing right now!! i know it so gross when it is like they don't even need to wear the pants cause they are that low! i mean come on i know guys that have it somewhat low but not that low, and i am cool with somewhat low but i mean come on!! where'd you eat? i don't know why... but my fav. place is taco bell probably....

Lunaka said...

Haha. That's funny.

Some people just don't understand when their pants are...too low.

Ink said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was SO WEIRD!!!!!
It is! I just want to come up to them and say "Dude? Can you please pull up your pants? Your like blinding me"
I can understand low but not to that extent!!

Burger King. Mmmm... I like Taco Bell too... I just haven't been there in a while.

Okay, I'd LOVE to talk more but like I said in my other comment on your blog, my mom wants me off.
Can't wait to chat again!!
ttyl!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

aww i know i really want to talk to some more to, haha funny i am getting kicked off as we (well as i) type well i will talk to you soon, and i know i mean come on have a heart to people around you they don't need to see all of there boxers (hopefully) cause quite frankly you can't strut your stuff if you are wearing briefs (ewwwwwwww, look on my face!!) talk to you as soon as possible!!!

Ink said...

Bacca, Okay, I have a time limit this time so these ones are going to be quick!

I think that they all think that its hot or something...
Eww.

I'm glad you liked my post though!

XxInk

Ink said...

Miss lovegood, I know!! They are either on to the fact that they are too low and like it that way, or they are clueless.

Where did you hear about my blog? Just browsing? Thanks for the comment!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol that is funny, it was funny post and i love it really i was laughing and trust me i felt so bad for you. okay i have a story sort of like this we were at school and i eat out in the hallways and this kid just like had his pants half way down his butt then one of his friends just pulled them down a little farther (trying to pants him i guess) and then he bent over and i saw all of his boxers and some skin there... talk about really sick!

Unknown said...

hahaaa! cati, its soo funny! that is something you would totally say too! i so should of been there with you!

oOhugsoO
Lith

Ink said...

Becca, I'm glad that you liked it!!!
OMG!! Skin is even worse then what I saw!! I feel sorry for you too.
: D

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, Yes it is something I would say... and I did!! You should have.
It was pretty... uhh... yeah.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh....so verey yucky

Ink said...

Okay, this is off subject too but...
do you like to game at all? If so then what games do you like to play?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah lets see

Vd. Games
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Guritar Hero

Bd. Games
lotz of different ones i cant think of

Card
blackjack
porker
crzy 8s
how about you

s u u s h i x said...

HA. HA. HA. HA.


OMG. Hahahahaha, after I'm done laughing, I'm pretty sure I could sue you for killing my kidneys, or whatever it is down there. HAHAHAHA.

Yea. Low jeans and stuff is okay, but like...uhh...dudes...there's a limit.

Btw, pictures gonna come up...uhh...later, after I stop procrastinating... :D

Ink said...

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts!!! Did you play the second one?! Wasn't that SO SAD when Axel died?!
I almost cried.
Love Guitar Hero too!
I like final fantasy too, I saw the movie but have never played the game... have you seen the movie?

XxInk

Ink said...

s u u s h i x, I'm so glad that you liked my post!! I know!! They just don't get that it doesn't turn girls on to see their boxers. YUCK!

I'll go look at them soon!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i loved the second one, i have it, or i did it is missing, but i didn't ever finish it, and guitar hero is fun but i am not good at it

and yes i have seen the movie, i own it, and i loved it!! i really don't play it i watched my brother play hehehehe

Ink said...

I LOVED KH2!!!! I've played it twice!!
I LOVED the movie!! I thought that what's his face... the leader of those three bad dudes... Oh right.
K something.
I don't know how to spell that, but I liked him A LOT!! I don't know why though...
MOTHER!!!!
That's what me and my friend do to each other sometimes, we'll just be talking then he'll blurt out "MOTHER!!!" I'll laugh then we'll make fun of it a little.

Same here. I watched my brother play FF 12, I thought that it was pretty cool.

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

AMEN!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is funny! and no way i thought anna was mean beating it before me but you beat it twice well that just makes me want to go and find it and beat three times but i am lazy so i am not going to but i would if i knew where it was :D

Ink said...

Becca, You should find it and play it then!!
I just don't get sick of that game... ever.

XxInk

Ink said...

Authorangel, I'm glad that you also agree with me!!!!
Thanks for reading my blog-o!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i want to but i looked everywhere and i still can't find it! GRRRR

Ink said...

Well, FIND IT!!

Okay, another question... What's your fav candy bar??

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mmmm....let's think payday or butterfingers but my fava. candy is skittles what about you?

Ink said...

SNICKERS.
I think that its just may the most PERFECT CANDY BAR EVER!!! I like skittles too... Mmmmm....

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i like those but i always get skittles... okay i got a question

what do you want to do when you grow up? or whatever you get the point!

Ink said...

I really want to be a singer, or a lead guitarist.
Anything with music.
What about you?

XxInk

Lunaka said...

Hehe. Quite a bit of comments you have already.


From that one...
"Where did you hear about my blog? Just browsing?"

Mm. I can't remember. I just...clicked a link.

Ink said...

I know! I think that this post is my most popular yet!!

Okay, just wondering!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

isn't it obvious i want to be a writer but i would like to be a special ed or english teacher... and that would be sweet if you were a singer, i would like to do something with music but my main passion right now is writing

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ps, this one is popular cause well i am talking to you, JUST KIDDING!!!
: D

Ink said...

I knew that you wanted to be a writer! I was just being polite in asking.
It would be *sigh* I hope it happens some day.

XxInk

Ink said...

Oooh, yeah that's totally the reason... ; )

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know i was just saying, and i really hope that both our dreams come true that would be totally cool!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

and most def. it is why.... hehehehe

; )

Ink said...

That would be totally awesome! Then you could come to my concerts and I could come to book signings and all that stuff!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah and we can do tours together and with my friend anna who most def. will get a book published if she ever finish writing one that is, anna loves to write and she is really good at it but she can't stick with one for a very long time she changes things to much, but anywho, that would be awesome, and like i said my dreams are my fantasies and my fantasies are my reality. right? hehe quoting myself right there man i am sleepy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ink said...

Same with Lith. She has like 20 stories going on right now...

That would be totally awesome! I hope that it really does happen someday...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, i really hope and wish that it does, *crossing fingers*, no you know what

it will happpen as long as you believe in yourself! and a bonus i believe in you!

Ink said...

I belive in you too!!!!!!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

thank you, and trust me i feel like it will happen anytime i talk about it i have a fire burning up in me just wanting it to happen sooner i know it will happen for the both of us

Ink said...

It totally will!! I'm going to go and check out your blog now!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay! i really want to hit 45 on this commenting this blog cause that would be pretty dang sweet!

Ink said...

Its 45 now!!!!!!! YAY!!!
Okay, another question... What's your fav desert??

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ice cream probably or maybe grapes, i don't know how about you?

and YAY!

Ink said...

I don't really know. I like strawberry short cake. Mmmm...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ew, i really don't like that my sisters do, i really like ice cream though, yummy!

Ink said...

Another question! What's your fav cereal?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Fruit Loops

50! go us - comments

what about you?

Ink said...

50!!!!!

Frosted wheat.
Mmmm... I should probably go and eat something...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

haha, yeah i am real kid kind over here. i love sugar, hehe, okay

what is your favorite pop tart? or do you even like pop-tarts?

Ink said...

I like strawberry!
Mmmm!!
What about you?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

chocolate, : ) but strawberry is great to, and cinnamon i love everything cinnamon pretty much

ok what is your favorite juice?

Ink said...

Ummm... does lemonade count? If not then probably orange juce.

What about you?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah it does, i hate oj with a passion, i am not sure why i just don't like the taste of it, i love AJ aka apple juice! it is so yummy

Ink said...

I like grape juice too... it packs a kick!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that it does, the thing is with me i dont really like it but i drink it anyways, i don't know i am weird like that

Ink said...

I'm weird too. So that's probably why we're friends right? : D

59...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

60!

yeah that might be a reason or just cause you are a cool person to talk to : D

Ink said...

Same to you! : D : D
I'm always happy to talk to you!! : D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

same here, like it is easy to talk to you cause it isn't like you have emotional ties to anyone so you can get what i am saying without having feelings about someone else

Ink said...

I know what you mean. This is going to sound weird and I'm not saying this because I don't trust you or anything. But you can't stab my back like my other friends.
I don't expect you to either. Its just that you don't know anyone I know so I can really let my emotions out without feeling like your going to get mad at me about it. You know?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know exactly how you feel, that is how i feel, cause i know that somehow it will get back to the person i was venting about and then they get all pissed but with you i can talk to you about them and i know it will never get back to them and i know that you won't betray me, at least i hope you don't

Ink said...

I would never betray you. I'm not that type of person.
I get it too. Its so easy for me to open up to people and I've done that with the wrong people before and it always comes back in my face.
I'm just very glad that I can talk to you about basically everything, and know that your not going to be mad at me about what I say.
: D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly!!!!

Ink said...

YES!

XxInk