CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

INTEX.

Okay, all you peoples who read the MR series. I didn't know that INTEX was for real. It sounded familiar to me, but I didn't know that it was an actual company.
My family just got a giant INTEX pool. It weirded me out so bad.
Sure I noticed it before with other peoples pools and had my little geek out moments. But actually owning one is really weird.
I know that its just a pool and its not going to kill me, or have some secret thing in it that's programmed to kill all the people who are with MR (Okay, that would be cool.) Its just a pool and I know that.
Its just a little weird to think that they used an actual company for the book.
Also that one of their products is looming in my lawn right now is a little freaky.

I also freaked out when I went to Wal-mart for the first time after reading MR1. I went to the meat section with my mom and saw about two or three whitecoats there. I had a little spaz-out moment there too.
It was actually pretty funny.

I just hope that I'm not the only one with an insane imagination out there.

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

ha! really?! that's is cool/scary.
cool that its real
scary that's its sorta everywhere.

for real.

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

I know. It really is. Its a little freaky... okay, a lot freaky.

XxInk

Unknown said...

if i and you were standing there together, looking at your pool...

the possibilities are endless...

ha!
...i'm done with my nap... sorta. now i'm' drinking water nonstop, and having to go the bathroom like mad...

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

We'd both be all like "Evil is right in front of us."

Good! Did you have a nice nap?

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Wow!! that is freaky D:

Ink said...

Isn't it? My gosh, INTEX IS REAL!

XxInk

kristen9 said...

Yeah, I discovered that INTEX was real after reading the MR series. I found it a little freaky as well, so to answer your question, your not alone on that. I knew that I had heard about it somewhere, but then I just forgot about it. But then I saw it on some pencil brand and I remembered the MR series. I told my mom about it and she just gave me a funny look, like I was crazy or something. Sorry, I can't help it. I get really involved in my reading.
-kristen9

Ink said...

kristen9, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who noticed that!
Its SO WEIRD!
I get way to involved in my reading too. I was so mad in the second MR when Iggy left! I thought that they had completely gotten rid of him! So I sent an e-mail to Lith ranting (she told me to read the series) about it.
I love Ig!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I'm sorry (or maybe not) to say this but it is ITEX, not INTEX, so you don't have the pool that belongs to the people in MR,so you can rejoice, but there is such a company called ITEX. If you don't believe me, Google it! You are sooo lucky to have a pool! In Singapore a pool is only for those celebrities or Presidents, know what I mean? I have jet black hair and it is sooooo cool! Except for the fact that black absorbs a lot of heat. Then my brain gets momentarily fried!^_^ And I will have a headache(I get a lot of horrible headaches!) but I hardly get my brain fried, or else I'll be as crazy as Hua Bing(The idiot who sits beside me in class). Black hair is cool, it gives you a mysterious look! Haha!
Max Ride Fan 13/MR_lvr

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, Well, I guess that's good... and bad in a way.

At least the white coats are real right?

I have like mouse brown hair, I HATE IT. That's why I dye it! I thought that you and your hair looked really pretty! : D

XxInk

MaximumRideFan4Ever said...

its itex by the way and how do you get the my fave webbys at the side?

Ink said...

You go to costomise then add a page element and do the one where you add links and all that.
I think you can figure it out, its pretty easy.
If not then talk to me again and I'll try to make the directions a little more clear.

XxInk