CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

CHECK OUT ME AND MY FRIENDS OTHER BLOG!!!

Me and my friend, Lith, have a sweet blog that I want you peoples to check out!!
Some of you might already have because its in my profile... but still, we recently updated it so...
CHECK IT OUT!!! IT ROCKS!!!

Here's the link!!

http://wearethespecials.blogspot.com/


XxInk

18 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

thanks and yeah i really did think that on the spot, i don't know sometimes i just go the idea and wrote it down but i really hope it ends soon

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ps thankz a lot about telling my your thoughts on my book that i am writing, the thing was i decided that i am going to make her grandparents (they are evil) make her go to there house, and alex was coming to visit but sees her kissing another guy and i think i am going to make him leave after that, just if you want tell me what you think, if you want to i am going to post another thing saying more about it check it out if you want

becca[you dazzle me] said...

me again and thank you about the poems and i am going to post it is a little while so check it out ttyl (talk to you later)

Ink said...

It was sweet! I can't do that kind of stuff.

XxInk

Ink said...

That sounds cool, the only questions is who will she be kissing, and does he have a big part in the book? If he doesn't have a backround in the book then it'll have less affect on the people reading it, but if he's a fairly known dude then everyone will be all like "Oh my gosh! She's kissing HIM?!".
Also one more question, where will Alex go?

XxInk

Ink said...

I'll check them out soon!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok well the guy is new for this book, but i am thinking maybe i might make him the vampire, or no i think he will be the vampire that comes after her later on in the book, oh that sounds like fun anywho, (yeah anywho is my fav. word ever!) i have no idea where Alex will go yet, i think that maybe he will stay but doesn't talk to her or anything

Ink said...

I think that him being a vampire is a great idea! Then you'll have the whole mortal enemys thing going on between them! Alex could just totally avoid her all the time, then he finds out about the dude coming after her and he saves her and what-not.
How many books are you planning on writing in this series?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i can't really be sure i think that i am just going to have these two but maybe if i get another idea i would write another, but i also have other stories i am writing too. so i have to work on those too

Ink said...

Okay, two is two more then I'll write! You have more? I want to read them! If you can then put them on your blog!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok well they are different one is a fantasy and the others are just so bad no one will ever read them : ) (laughing, and no i am not kiding they are really bad) but i will post the fantasy one later

Ink said...

Oooohh! I LOVE fantasy books! Well, I love all kinds of books...
but yes!! Put them on your blog!!
Can't wait to read them!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok i will in my next blog after i complain about today, and i know i love pretty much any types of books

Ink said...

Okay then! I'll go check out your blog after I'm done reading your other comments!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay!!

Ink said...

Oooh, go back to your blog!! I finished the book chapter thing and have a comment on the other post too!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok... i wondered if i already did that? mmm i will check again

Ink said...

Okay good. Go check!

XxInk