CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lith's new blog!

Lith just made a new blog all about her own stories! She's a very awesome writer, and I strongly suggest that you peoples check it out and tell her what you think!!!!

http://mybeststoryever.blogspot.com/

XxInk

24 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

I like it its very cool. now I will go tell her that ^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

oooo okay I know you love kingdom hearts so I have a new post on my blog and I have 2 new picture links one is about kingdom hearts click on it!!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i will read it as soon as possible!

Unknown said...

I love my blog! this is my best story ever... along with others... but i just felt like posting this one...

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, go and tell her then! She'll love it!

Ooooo!! I'll go and check it out!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, She'll love that too!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, I haven't been able to check it out yet... I've been to busy plotting with you!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Ink thanx for the comment ^_^ yeah liths new blog is awesome!!

Unknown said...

yeah! i love my blogs and the people who love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I know!!! Lith is sssssooooo coooool!!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

yeah she sounds really sool and her writing is very good!!! Thank you for the comment about my avatar!! ^_^

Ink said...

Yup, she's very cool!

No prob! : D

XxInk

Leon said...

yeah so your point is


der da der

bye

;)koth

Ink said...

Koth, my point is that its better then yours. : D

XxInk

Unknown said...

he's annoying. he should be allowed to blog.

Unknown said...

whoops! me and my errors...

i mean 'shouldn't', rather than 'should'.

Ink said...

I know what you mean.

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

Go to my website a crazypreteenwithadream.blogspot.com
GO GIMME A STORY TITLE!

Toky said...

hey...I'm making my story private, so if you wanna keep reading, please let me know and give me your e-mail address so I can add you to the list of readers...and pass this along to anyone you know who wants to read....thanks a ton!

Ink said...

Ummm... I'm not sure that I can really do that. Its my parents, they're weird about stuff like that. I'll try to talk to them about it though then get back to you on that!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

This is not related to your post. Ari is the name of a dog!! HAHAHA!!! Arielle is a dog(a female one, if you know what I mean) I hope I'm not swearing or being rude cos I REALLY don't like Arielle/Ari. Gotta go. Would you like to see pics of my sis and her friends? I'm just asking.
MR_lvr

kristen9 said...

Love your intro about being rude. Agree completly! I can't stand when people visit your blog and then all they do is back talk you. It is so annoying. Cool blog though.

Ink said...

MR_lvr, I KNOW! No I don't think that your being any more rude then I was.

And yes, I would love to see the pics! : D

XxInk

Ink said...

kristen9, thanks. I hate that too. That's why I won't take it on here.

Thank you much for commenting!! : D

XxInk