CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

For all you Kingdom Hearts lovers...

I found this to be pretty funny. Sora and Riku are playing Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!
Hilarious!!

XxInk

25 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Joat said...

Another fourth wall breaker, hm?

Ink said...

Yup. Totally.

XxInk

Unknown said...

haha! this was what you were talking about!

oOhugsOo
Lith

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that it funny, i really like that Sora, as you know ; )

Ink said...

Lith, YES! Don't you love this?!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I know you do!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hehe, you know another great movie, ella ent. i love that book and movie aka i am watching it right now

Ink said...

I LOVE that book too!! I've seriously read it about 5 times!! The movie I thought was good, but not as good as the book.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, i loved the book alot more then the movie, i don't know that always happens though, the book is always better

Ink said...

Its SO TRUE.
I think that LOTR was really good for a movie based off a book though... even though I didn't read the books, everyone who has seemed very satisfied with it.
Also Narnia too.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah lord of the rings most def. naria i could agure with but that is cause well i like to but it was really good compared to others that is why i am so worried about the MR movie, and plus Eragon just shows to me how bad some movies can be based off from books and not to mention series of unfortunate events!

Ink said...

I'm worried about it too. I hope that the Amy chick doesn't get the part! That would make me SO MAD. I also hope that they get good peoples for the rest of the flock too.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah well i haven't been following this thing as much as you so, that is because i really don't have the time but anywho, i don't know who amy is for sure but the one that they said was going to i just think that she doesn't i don't know i think max should be rougher

Ink said...

You should go and watch her sorry little commercial. She doesn't have the Maxness!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh ok i will check it out

Ink said...

Good. Then we can talk about how we hate her playing Max.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly. i that the girl needs more edge to her and not be so i am pretty pretty but rougher, but still pretty that sounds weird but i never thought of her as a pretty pretty girl

Ink said...

She does. Your totally right! She's looks all like someone who would care more about her looks then the Flock.
She needs to be just average rather then a really overly cute little thing.

XxInk

Ink said...

I also don't think that she can ace very well either.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly, i am sad : ( you know the guy i like, well he got his hair cut, anna saw him yesterday and said that he got it cut like above his ears and it doesn't look that great : (

Ink said...

Aww! That's bummer! So you talked to him then? That's great! I told you that you'd see him again!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ohhhh that is what you think, no, anna saw him at the school and told me about it. i have to ask if it was buzz or not cause if it was buzz i would cry! but it is okay, anna said it doesn't look that bad on him! so yay!

Ink said...

Well, I hope it doesn't! I don't like buzz cuts either. Their just a little eww on the wrong dudes.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah well she said that it wasn't a buzz cut, thank god i am okay now, but now i keep wondering why he was in the office and then little miss anna thought it would be fun to tell me that me might be moving away is why he was in there now i am totally worried he is moving

Ink said...

Are you sure that him moving is a possibility? Or was Anna just messing with you?
If he is then don't freak out just yet. He could be moving but staying in the same area. Like me.

XxInk