CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh my gosh!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I also thought that this picture was pretty funny too. I'm sort of a Hellogoodbye fan so yeah I saw this and thought that it was pretty... yeah.

XxInk

25 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love hellogoodbye!! oo and i saw your kingdom hearts post i love kingdom hearts!!! OO and thank you for the comment about arielle I was soo mad about what she wrote if she comments on fangs blog again im gonna tell her off big time!!!!! ^_^

Unknown said...

ooh, fun...

ooh, that reminds me, the hotel in Niragra Falls, when we just left, Bare Naked Ladies were just checking in!! (the band, not really women, so don't worry! :D )

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is kind of gross, i mean i like some of hellogoodbye but that is really gross

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I LOVE THEM TOO!!!!!!!
I just thought that this was really funny when I saw it...
I KNOW!! Isn't that picture funny?!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, You scared me! I thought that you meant actual naked women! Jeez.

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I thought that this was really funny...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

well it is funny, but kinda stick at the same time, a least that is what i think

Unknown said...

whahaha! again and again. its my JOB to scare you!

oOhugsOo
lith

Ink said...

Becca, its okay, I understand! : D

XxInk

Ink said...

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, it is okay i still think it is funny though

Ink said...

It just reminds me again of some of my guy friends and brothers...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh ok, it actually reminds me of my friend kim. her and j-me went swimming over here and she came out of the bathroom with a towel around her head and she doesn't have that much hair, so we were making fun of her by the way she did have a top on thank god!

Ink said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, she is just a little strange like that, but it was really funny.

Ink said...

It sounds funny!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah pretty funny, i don't get why guys have to put towels around there heads, my bro does that sometimes

Ink said...

My brothers put all things on all over.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

boys are silly

Ink said...

Yes they are.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

: ) but girls now we are mature, ; )

Ink said...

We are! Girls are almost always WAY more mature then boys...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh yeah, so much more mature! ; )

Ink said...

Question!
What's your fav cartoon tv show?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mmm.... i would have to say does this count anmie, cause for that it would be Naruto but if not probably either Foster's house or time warp trio

what about you