CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello. Oh, a real post!

I've just been putting pictures up haven't I?
Hmm... well, I guess that I'll make this a real post then!

Ummm... okay, so I'm a little excited about Transformers this july so is my mom. She's a little psycho about it, but that's just my mom for ya. ; )
I think that (from what I've seen from the commercials) its very clever how they Transformers well, transform. Its not just like BAM! We're in robot form! It shows the quick process that its takes to actually make it into that form. I like that a lot.

My youth pastor is completely psyched about it.
He's got Optimus Prime as the back round of his deskcop, and has a couple action figures in his office too.
It was so funny seeing him when we all piled into his office to watch the trailer he was freaking out!
Going, "OH MY GOSH! Hold me!" the look on his face was great.

Anyways, I guess that this post was also just as pointless as my other ones, I just hope that you peoples liked it. : D

XxInk

13 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Toky said...

That's funny about his reaction...he must have been an old school hardcore fan back in the day like me...I nerdgasmed too when I saw it.

btw, parts 5 and 6 are up....6 is kinda short, so I might go back and add a little. If it doesn't seem short when you read it, that means I edited it.

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i thought it was funny!

yeah i being made to go see that movie but then again i am going to make anna go see across the unviserse so i guess i should go see it

ps i really do want to see it

Ink said...

Cloud, He is! You should have seen his face!

Okay, I'll read it once I'm done replyinng to comments!

XxInk

Unknown said...

you told me about this!!! hehe...

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

I did didn't I?

XxInk

s u u s h i x said...

Cool!! Heheh, i like your pictures and stuff. :D

DAMN RIGHT, I AM NOW OUT OF SCHOOL!!!

Ink said...

s u u s h i x, Thanks!

Its cool that your out of school and all but I already made it clear that there's no swearing on here.
So if you could edit yourself next time that would be better.
: D

XxInk

s u u s h i x said...

Darn, I'm soooo sorry, .....sorry!!!



yea, i know that hollaback girl is her song but is that even a word??



I'm sorry, I didn't know!!! I won't swear anymore....sorry!!

Ink said...

Its okay!!!! : D

I don't know if it is... I'll look it up.

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Hahahaha! He must be a die hard fan of Transformers. Wow. Never knew anyone who would say that.
MR_lvr

Ink said...

MR_lvr, he is! I went to youth yesterday and he was still all like squealing with joy over it!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Squealing with joy??!!! He is an adult right? Oh my gosh! Wow. He is crazy over Transformers.
MR_lvr

Ink said...

I know!!! He was so funny about it!

XxInk