CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

A smallish post.

I'm going to start off this post in saying that its going to be short. I just thought that you peoples would think that this story is funny.

A couple days ago me and a bunch of our neighbor kids were getting everyone together to play kick ball. So we were walking to this one chicks house and it was raining... hard so we all looked like drenched rats walking around the neighborhood, we were all joking around saying stuff like,
"We look like a gang or something!"
"Oops, I forgot my switchblade at home!"
Being stupid like that. Then we see this car coming down the road so we all pull to the side and someone who was ahead of me says,
"Its a cop car"
We all freaked out and started laughing a little bit.
It was an actual cop car too. And guess what?...
They pulled over to talk to us.
Dang, that was funny.
The cop driving unrolls his window and asks in a amused tone,
"What are you kids doing out in the rain?"
The cop next to him was sort of smiling too. So I say,
"Nothing... walking around"
Then one of the other neighbor dudes says,
"We're actually going to play kickball"
Cop dude says, "Oh, well, I'd better get out of your field then" And kind of smiles and drives off.
Just when the cop was barely out of earshot the same dude that told the cop that we were playing kickball says,
"We don't have drugs!!!"
Everyone bursts out laughing in a no-freaking-way tone.
Anyways, I thought that was pretty funny...
Hmm... I guess this post wasn't as short as I thought it would be.

XxInk

48 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is funny, that is something me and my friends would do, i thought that it was funny!

Ink said...

Well, I'm glad that you liked it!!
: D

XxInk

Ink said...

Sorry, I can't talk. Its almost time for me to go.

ttyl!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

again? well i get it, it is otay!! yes i might to spell it that way! i am not just real stupid

Unknown said...

i spell it the same way.

why does this not surprise me?

oOhugsOo
lith

s u u s h i x said...

aww, don't be sad, i'll....uhh...make an url for it?? wait...

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n64/sugar_plum92/mehmeh002.jpg

ta da!!!

Ink said...

Becca, it wasn't kickball... just another commitment.

I know that you aren't!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, and s u u s h i x... What are you guys talking about?

XxInk

Lunaka said...

Haha.

It reminds me of my sister. She would yell after a cop, no doubt.

Ink said...

Yeah, he's just like that.
Glad you liked it!! : D

XxInk

Joat said...

Talking to the old cops, eh? Suspiiiciooous… *pretends to snap photo*

[[I thought you hated that show.]]

I do. Very much. That doesn’t make it safe from my mad reference-making skills, though.

Ink said...

Yup that's me, making problems for the men in blue. *winks*
I was going to ask them if they wanted to help me rob a bank but...

Your finally on again! YAY!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know i get all b's and a's in school how can i be stupid, : ) and i was talking about your time limit thing

Ink said...

I'm pretty okay in school too!

Its hot today, yuck.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh my god i know i was like super hot so i just took 5 minutes jumped in my pool went under water twice then got out and study, i am going to post my grades/how i did in a bit check it out which i know you would anyways

Joat said...

[[*jokingly* The men in blue, eh? Be careful. They might pull out a neuralizer and erase your memory.]]

That might have been funnier if you weren’t thinking of ‘Men in Black’, Sylver.

[[Black? Ohhh…]]

Ink said...

Becca, I wish I could do that. I don't have a pool... yet.
Its SO HOT.

I'll check it out soon... its time for me to eat then I have another thing going on.

XxInk

Ink said...

I'll watch out.
I was planning on hitting a house later but... I'd better keep a low profile for now huh? ; )

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is ok, what is your thing? hahah "it is so hot out, milk was a badddd choice!!" hahaha opps inside joke there actually it is just a quote from a movie but that is all me and my friends say now

Ink said...

Its something for my church.

Milk... mmmmm...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ohhh, i don't go to church hope you had fun, i go to youth group sometimes with my friends just to hang out but that is about it, mmmm

Ink said...

Yeah, I didn't. Thanks anyways!!

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

ooooooooooooooookkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.
Slightly disturbing.
But ok.
I kinda like it.

Ink said...

Authorangel, I thought that it was dang funny...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

eh you lose some you win some, sometimes it fun sometimes you just want to poke yourself in the eye with a fork, sorry it is something me and my friends say when we are bored to death

ps i am not bored i am saying that sometimes it is really boring

Ink said...

Sometimes it is. That's why I love being on the net seeing what's going on in the world... and talking to you is one of my fav things too!!
: D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh that is really sweet, and trust me the first thing i do is get on this to see if you have left me comments really i am not kidding, i have like three websites i go to and i send most of my time on this one

Ink said...

Me too! Whenever I get on I check my e-mail so that I can see if you left any comments, then I comment back and then check out your blog! I like going to your blog the most... I normally browse around if your not on but yeah, I spend most of my time on your blog and mine replying to you!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is pretty much all i do, i am sorry i keep you waiting, yeah i would have answered all this last night but fell asleep after the party my headache, again in another comment explaining all this, went away then came back, but then i woke up at 8 and watched tv then finally ate dinner at ummm 10ish i think stayed up until 12 cause it was so freaking hot and i couldn't sleep

and yeah this is the first thing i do is get on and check for comments

Ink said...

That's okay! I don't mind waiting!!!

That's just what I did!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok, it is going to be awhile longer too, another headache coming on

Ink said...

Awww!! I hope you feel better sooon!!! : D : D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i do i am fine now, yay no headache, i hate hip-ups and headaches

ps. hip-ups are the devil

Ink said...

I wouldn't know... I've never had one.

Okay question time! What's your fav skittle flavor?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

AWWWWWW, RED OF COURSE!, what about you?

and wait you never had a headache?

Ink said...

Red, and green.
Mmm... who doesn't like the red really?

I meant a hip-up.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh you stuck! they are my mortal enemy! yeah i really hate hip-ups so what!

Ink said...

Well, like I said I don't know how bad they are...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah everyone thinks i am crazy cause i hate them so much so sorry for scaring you if i did, but anna gets really random ones, it is like one and that is it but they are really loud

Ink said...

Huh, weird.

I had a headache yesterday because I had to do some late testing... and I'm still not done with it so... yeah.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that really stinks, i wouldn't want to be h.s. cause well it would get distracted to much and i am not one for that either i have to get out of my house i don't care if it is too school

Ink said...

I got out yesterday...
But never mind I don't want to talk about it. : (

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

aww, is something wrong? : ( and um, turn that frown upside down : )

Ink said...

Something is totally wrong, yeah.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i know i am here to talk to, always! i promise! and i promise it will get better he is just a stupid boy that doesn't know better, they aren't to be trusted!

Ink said...

I should have known that too. He's probably like my best guy friend ever... and I thought that he liked me... I'm even more confused because afterwards he saw... well, I'll tell you on your blog. He has this site.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

really that little poop! well anyways i will talk to you there about it!

Ink said...

Okay then.

XxInk