CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2007

I changed my title to: I changed my title because guys appreciate chocolate and ice cream too.

Why does chocolate make everything seem a little more bearable?
I mean really! Its like magic or something! I had a really bad night yesterday, and Lith game me a bunch of chocolate and it made things seem a tiny bit better.
Hmmm....
Why does it do that?
Or ice cream too! That stuff is alsmost as good as chocolate! Wow. I'm so grateful for chocolate... and ice cream.

XxInk

26 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Toky said...

I know what you mean...honestly...Ice Cream and Chocolate are comfort foods...they're like painkillers and happy pills.

I'm gonna need some Ice Cream tonight for sure...

I'm not doing so great now either.

Ink said...

They totally are. I could use some of that right now.

I'm going to be eating some chocolate tonight too.
I'm still not over last night, its going to take me a little while for this one.

I hope you feel better soon! : D

XxInk

kristen9 said...

hey ink,
About the whole chocolate thing, I know exactly what you mean by that. Chocolate just makes everything better! I has to have some kind of curing medicine in it because it works, everytime. You asked how I found your blog. I recieved a comment from nudge twin and you sent a comment to her. So I sent one to you seeing as how I'm new at thing blog thing. Your blog was awsome.
-Kristen

Ink said...

kristen9, It totally does. I just had a bunch of chocolate kisses and talked to best friend for like an hour. I felt totally better.

Oh, I see now!
Well, thank you about my blog! Yours is awesome too! I totally love Batman!! That pic of him is sweet!!

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Mmmm... Chocolate! And Ice Cream! I just ate ice cream! I love vanilla!^_^ Chocolate is gooooooddd.... It's like food for the soul, you know what I mean? Without chocolate, life will be dull!
MR_lvr

kristen9 said...

Chocolate is the best, hands down. Nothing beats it. Ice cream is good too, but I think that chocolte comes in first in the healing process.

Ink, I haven't got the blog going yet, but I do know how to do it now. Thanks for the help. Yeah, can't wait to get out of Texas! Thanks for the batman compliment, he's is the coolest. Love the car! It steals my heart everytime!
-Kristen

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh what happened? and i wouldn't know cause i hate plain chocolate and it was really yucky but yeah i really like ice cream

Ink said...

mr_lvr, that statement is so true. I think that without chocolate I'd be dead by now.

XxInk

Ink said...

kristen9, I think that I like chocolate a little more too. But when its chocolate ice cream then that's an exception.

I can't wait to see the new blog-o!

He is totally the coolest! I think that Robin is okay, but Batman could still totally kick butt without him.

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Umm... I'll tell you a little about it later.

XxInk

Caitlin Summers said...

Chocolate!!
Yum.

As I've stated on my profile page, I am a total chocoholic. I don't know how I could live without it...

Ink said...

Caitlin Summers, I know! Praise be to the chocolate!

XxInk

Unknown said...

i love chocolate! and ice cream... oh...mmmmmmmmmm.... moooooosetracks win every time!

oOhugsOo (and hershey kisses!)
Lith

(you're welcome!)

(and you know, PLEASE feel better! even though i know you're going to be like this for a while...)

Ink said...

Lith, me too!!!

I might be and I might not be.

XxInk

Unknown said...

I GOT A PICTURE!!!!!! LOOK! CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''
oO)

whahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

I told you I can't see it!

XxInk

Unknown said...

huh. i can. its cheese licking the screen over and over again. wonder if other people can...

Ink said...

I just found out why... my mom blocked it. She got all weird after the site you sent me and said there were "Girls with 10 pound boobs on there." So she started blocking a lot more pics.

I'm sorry! I really want to see it!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Hey! I'm no longer MR_lvr. I am now Max Ride Fan 13!
Post soon!
Max Ride Fan 13

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok, i know you told me a bit about it and i responded

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, cool. Yup I'll try to think of something...

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Okay. I'll go look over there soon.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

sorry i didn't get to you earlier my computer was being gay and wouldn't work sorry!!

Ink said...

Becca, no prob! My computer is still being gay!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

join the party

Ink said...

Whoo! The gay computer party!
Who wouldn't want to be invited to that?

XxInk