CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Titanic pictures.





(above: "I have to go row with the other slaves now")
I found these just a minute ago and wanted to stick them on here.
I'm a sucker for Titanic. I LOVE the one on the top!!! AWWWWWW!!!!

XxInk

51 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

this movie made me cry... i can't watch this or black beauty unless i want to cry my eyes out... : ( a great movie is moulin rouge

Ink said...

I know!!! I've seen it SO MANY TIMES.
Every time I watch it I always kind of half yell at the TV "You could totally fit on there Jack!! Get your skinny butt on there!!"
It always makes me sad too.
I LOVE Titanic! The only scene that really makes me sad is when Rose drops him off the thing with her.
That part really makes me sad.
That and when she's all like "Jack, the boats are here Jack... Jack?"
Then she pulls her hand out and it makes that *crack* sound.
SAD, SAD, SAD!!

GTG, but I'll ttyl mkay?

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

Hey I updated my bloggy blog blog!

Ink said...

Authorangel, I'll check it out soon!!

XxInk

s u u s h i x said...

TITANIC!!! Haven't watched it in a loong time...I should rent the movie or something...


YOU FEEL BAD FOR THE CACTUS?? I ALMOST HAD A SPIKY MOUTH....D:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay and i know that is sooo very sad part... i don't like when jack is handcuffed that is the part that totally stresses me out, jeez i am getting stressed thinking about it

Ink said...

s u u s h i x, you totally should!! I LOVE that movie!! I really want the 3 disc special edition!!

I felt bad that wait... not the cactus! The little aloe plant!

XxInk

Ink said...

Me too! He's all like yelling and all that. The part that REALLY gets me going is when they can't find the keys and Rose is screaming...
*shivers*

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

exactly!!

Ink said...

Becca, Its just such a good movie though!
They have a whole website dedicated to it!! I found it earlier today and almost peed my pants. Here's the site:http://www.foxinternational.com/ww/titanic_dvd_global_page/
Sorry, Its a little long...

XxInk

AuthorAngel said...

Hey, if u like randomness, go over to averydepressedgirl.blogspot.com.
its not depressing, i swear!

Ink said...

Authorangel, thanks!! I'll check it out soon!!

XxInk

Jaz said...

i luv the titanic !!!!!! did i just spell titanic wrong....if i did moron!!!!!

Ink said...

Jaz, I KNOW!!! Isn't it the BEST movie EVER!!!!
You spelled it right.
Thanks for reading my blog!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is a good movie but probably love moulin rouge the most for romatic movies but that is also a musical great movie though

another great movie is ever after ohh i love it even if it is a cinderella like movie

Katiebabyangel said...

when the titanic movie came out i was little, and when we bought it, i watched it a zilion times in a row!! yes, i loved that movie.

Ink said...

Becca, I haven't seen that one.
I should get it soon then if you say its good!!

I'm not sure if I've seen Ever After... is that the one with Drew Barrymore?

XxInk

Ink said...

Emochick, I KNOW!!! I saw it for the first time last summer and LOVED it!! I still watch it every once and a while just because I never really get sick of it.

Thanks for commenting!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, the one what was ever after is the one with the drew, and moulin rouge is a really looked movie, it is like a really good love story and a really good musical... i love that movie! and you just saw titanic?! jeez, i saw it like whenever it came out : o

Ink said...

Okay, now I know what movie your talking about!! I LOVE Ever After too!!


Yes, I just saw it last year with a friend at a cabin.
And I totally fell in love with it.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it is a really good movie!! i really love that movie! it made me so sad when he rejected her it made me so very sad

Unknown said...

i still have to see it... she keeps on bugging me to do so.

Ink said...

Becca, I KNOW!!!! SO SAD!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, you do have to see it... HAVE TOO.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeahhh i agree with ink here, see it

Ink said...

Becca, thank you!! She'll cry her eyes out! But she'll love it!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hahaha, i have been trying to get my friend anna to watch black beauty with me but i know i would cry my eyes out and she might but she would punch me and be like this is such a bad movie why would you make me watch this, wow that sounded just like her too, i know her too well!

Ink said...

I know! Lith would be on the floor with a pillow awwing and laughing then crying and asking all these questions like "Does Cal die?"
And all that. I know Lith to well too!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

awww, yeah well aleast she doesn't hit you, it is okay anna doesn't hit hard, and i can dodge it most of the times

Ink said...

No, just my little brothers. And sometimes my guy friends.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

but that is what guys do, and they stupid like that, yeah me and one of my guy friends have poking contest they are fun until it turns into me being tickled nonstop by everyone

Ink said...

I know! I have really weird reactions to things like that so it makes people want to poke me more just to see what I'll do!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i just am tickleish everywhere pretty much so people just like tickling me cause it is fun i guess

Ink said...

Okay, another question... What season do you hate the most?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mmm, this is a hard choice i don't hate any season that much but i would have to pick winter, only cause there isn't much to do i mean i could sled or snowboard but the snow doesn't come all the time where i live, it comes when it wants to

Ink said...

I hate winter with a PASSION. Where I live it NEVER ENDS.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mine, seems to never start, the snow never comes! until it isn't suppose to

Ink said...

Another question!
What's one of your fav books?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh dear, well you know MR, Twilight, umm lets see, i love the pendragon series, series of unfortunate events, umm a really really good amazing book is Inkheart, i love beyond love that book, Tantalize is a really good book if you want a vampire, mixed with werewolf book

what about you

Ink said...

Same here! MR, the Twilight series, Ella Enchanted, Uglies trilogy, House, Thief Lord (I don't know why I just really liked that book...) I've read so many that I can't remember the rest.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i love Uglies trilogy, and i really love the thief lord! very much i own the movie that wasn't very big but i saw it one day and got it, i love that book so much and there is history between me and that book

Ink said...

Really? How so?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay so i hated reading and i was somewhat delex a different type then reading things backwards and i would never read ever! so one day i got that book, and it was the first really long book i read and got me reading more into the reading writing freak i am today, that book helped me a lot in different ways

Ink said...

Awwww... that's a really cool story!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, well you are like the only person that knows that whole story outside my family so you should feel special : D

Ink said...

Ooohh! I do feel special now!! Thank you for telling me!! : D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah no problem and you should feel special

wow i am watching a really creepy movie, called taking lives, scary

Ink said...

Well, you should too! Because you are! : D

Oooo! What's it about?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol i know special ed, hahahaha, inside joke there, you may get it though

i really don't know i was watching the last like 15 minutes or so and there is this really creepy guy beating up his "girlfriend" that is pergant and then he calms down a bit but the girl doesn't know what the heck is going on so he starts hurting her again so she picks up scissors and tries to attack him but he takes them and stabs her in the smotach and was like you can't have those kids when she takes the scissors out and stabs him then he dies and she calls the CIA or something is like it is done.

Ink said...

Sounds scary. I can't watch stuff like that.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i don't know why i was watching it