CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hey everyone!

One of my on-line friends Cloud, has a blog site where he's writing a sweet story that I want you peoples to check out!! He likes getting feedback so tell him what you think!
Here's the link!

http://storytimewithclod.blogspot.com/


This hiperlink is also in my places to check out list on the right.
He also has a couple other blog sites that are sweet to so just go his profile and check them out!!

XxInk

18 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

I DID! I LOVE IT!

oOhugsOo
lith

Ink said...

I KNOW!! Doesn't his story ROCK?!

XxInk

Unknown said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ink said...

He's really sweet too.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is pretty, good just reminds me of mr but yeah it is really good

Ink said...

It sort of does for me too. But then again anything that has flying children will remind me of MR so I guess for me it doesn't really count in saying that.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah true, well i will give it another try later

does any of my stories remind you of another story?

Ink said...

Full moon reminds me a little of New moon... but probably just because of the title though.

GTG (got to go) and do the dishes... AGAIN. I'll get back to you soon though!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah that is what i have been told so i have been thinking of a new title, i actually thought of the title before i read or even knew the title of New Moon, so yeah but i have

Moon in the Lake and that is it so far

Unknown said...

flying people reminds me of Heros. If they have wings, then Maximum Ride and X-Men III.

oOhugsOo
Lith

Ink said...

Becca, you could do something totally different also.
Like go to that website that I told you about and find a name that has a meaning and just have that be the book title.

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith, same here...
when does Heroes start up again?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah that is what my friend did and i am thinking that i am going to, so if i find another one i will tell you about it unless you got something?

Ink said...

Becca, I haven't looked yet... I'll go and see what I can find a little later though. What meaning type thinger are you thinking that you want for it so that I know what I'm looking for?
I'm booked today, so I won't be able to read your story just yet.
I will later tonight though!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i don't know i am trying to find something meaningful from the book and make that as like a title like love or trust or something like that but it is okay i get ya i am busy sometimes too, and i know you will read it sooner or later

Ink said...

I'll look for one soooon! : D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no need you already helped me pick out a book title! and i thank you so very much! so yay!!

Ink said...

OMG! Which one is it?! I'll go and look!

XxInk