CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 4, 2007

The red button game!

This is SO FUNNY!! Just keep clicking the red button. Even when it multiplies FIND IT. It gets better and better...

http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/


This just really makes me laugh!! I hope you guys like it! : D

XxInk

60 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol i have done this so many times and i know it is really funny and i really hope they do make a new Maximum Ride that would be so cool, any who thanks we won along time ago but it still means something thanks to my friends that haven't given asked if i have won or not and its been awhile. so yeah but i here to talk if you want, not to mention i am super bored but anyway hope to talk to you soon

Ink said...

I just saw it for the first time a couple days ago with my brother and his friend, I laughed SO HARD at it!

Yup no prob. How long have you been playing soccer?

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
It means a lot to me knowing that I'm not typing for nothing.

XxInk

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hello! I like the red button game. It just keeps goin' on forever and ever!

Ink said...

I know!! I find it to be REALLY funny!! Have you done it before?

XxInk

Courtney said...

i LUV that! i was just playing it last week at skool...

Ink said...

I LOVE it too!! I laughed SO HARD the first time I saw it!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i have been playing for all my life, soccer i mean i love it, my friends just probably thought it got old after the second game

Ink said...

That's really cool. Its awesome having something to do that you really love to do.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah, that and writing and reading are my passion, otherwise i just watch tv or ride my horses when i can but that is pretty much my life

Ink said...

I love reading too! But I'm pretty sure that music is my passion. I just really love it. I'm so excited because I'm going to learn guitar this summer! I already have an acoustic!! YAY!!
What shows do you like to watch?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is so cool, i have guitars in my house but i cant play worth crap, in band i play a tenor sax. and i play the piano. but i watch really stupid shows, i love though Scrubs what about you?

Ink said...

I know I can't wait!!! I played piano for like 4 years so now that I know how to read notes fairly well I thought that it would be cool to learn guitar.

I LOVE Seinfield (sorry I'm not sure how to spell that)!! And Drake and Josh, Simptions. You know the really retarded humor thing going on.
I would watch Scrubs, but my parents are all blah over that too.

What else do you like to do to pass time?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i love...LOVE josh and drake. and why scrub;s isn't that bad of a show... i mean wow!! that kind of stinks. i really don't know, usually i see movies or do something on fridays unlike today but i do something how about you?

Ink said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!! I'm a little sad that its ending after this season.
: (
Its probably just all the sexish stuff in there. I figure hey, I watch Ugly Betty (I love, love, LOVE that show!!) how is Scrubs so bad? I don't know, their the parents its not my choice.

I normally do something with Lith on the weekends. Go see a movie or a sleep over or just hang out at each others houses.
I know that you already have your fav music on your profile and all that... but what are your true I-never-get-tired-of-listening-to-
this CD's/band(s)?

XxInk

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah ok well me and anna serious hung out every weekend pretty much since school started but it have been over a MONTH before i could hang out with just her, and the first week we are out of school she is going to be gone, talk about sad!

well scrubs have like a few like "wrong jokes" but otherwise it is really stupid things. nothing to freak over about not like well i don't know studio 60 or something like that...
i would have to say probably the ones i listed but actually i really like classical music like Beethoven, Claude Debussy, stuff like that, what about you?

Ink said...

Oooh, that is sad. You have to get with her soon! My BF (Lith) is out of town for two weeks. : (
Well, I guess that's cool. I can always talk to you!! Or at least till my mom kicks me off...

I wish I could watch it... I'll get on my parents about it.
I really love Relient K. Their a christan rock band and I've loved them for like two years now. I'm going to see them LIVE soon too!!
I also like... umm... Hellogoodbye, Nickleback, a little bit of Gwen Stafani but that's only depending on the song, all kinds of stuff.
I've never really listened to Beethoven, or Claude Debussy. Oh goodness. I'm almost out of time! My mom gave me a limit...

XxInk

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no way and i thought my friend Kes. had a bad time dear god girl do you have any freedom?! : O... oh i am sorry! yeah now that we can talk it is a lot less painful! : )

i know who all those bands/people, i don't really listen too them that much i mean sometimes i do but right now i am listening to some serious MCR, my friend Kes. (different one for earlier) has gone i think 6 times to Relient K she loves them which is funny cause well you have to know her to understand, here she loves Death Cab, then Relient k? i don't know

ok another amazing question for you what is your favorite animal?!

Ink said...

I have freedom in a lot of things... but music and TV and the net are the main things that my parents are all weirdish about.

Well, that's not fair!! I LOVE MCR!!!
Black Parade is the best!!

6 times? That's totally not fair. ; )
I have them on my backround of my computer right now!!

I like cats.
Not all of them just mostly my kitty Wade.
Weird name I know but still...
What about you? Hmmm???

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh ok, well yeah my friend anna is in LOVE with mcr, no joke here, she rather go to a concert in aug, with them headlining then warp tour with has many many (red jumpsuit) many bands going... so yeah but i like dogs, horses, wolves, and i like cheetahes too, just always liked them

Ink said...

Sweet. I wish that I could buy all those types of cd's like MCR and Nickleback... I just have to settle for the radio though, but I guess that's okay.

I like cheetahs too!

Ooh! I have another question! What's your fav old disney movie??

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

Beauty and the Beast!!! hands down

well that stinks well my mom listens to our music but she doesn't really say anything about it

what about you, the movie.

Ink said...

OMG!!!! Beauty and the Beast!!! DUH!!! That has to be THE BEST Disney movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is sooo weird! In a cool way though... I've seen that movie SO MANY TIMES!! Its the best!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know!!! wow i love that movie, that is really funny how we both like love that movie!! my friends are all Cinderella and i am like uh no! Beauty and the BEAST!!!

Ink said...

I KNOW!!! I have maybe one friend that likes Beauty and the Beast... but not as much as me! Its cool that we're both in love with that movie!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it is really cool, cause seriously every one in this world would be like at Walt Din. land and just be like lets go see Cinderella and i would be like lets go see Belle!

Ink said...

Really! What's so great about Cinderella anyways? She's okay and all that, but she didn't break a spell over an entire castle, all she did was break a glass slipper.
Belle totally owns.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

totally plus Cinderella didn't save her prince from death and Belle def. owns!! lol

Ink said...

I also like Ariel... well mostly Sabastion. He owns!!!
What other disney movies do you love?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hehe, umm lets see, i love fox and the hound, i don't think that is dinsey, let see, 101 Dal. tresure plant, can't think of any right now how about you?

Ink said...

I LOVE Treasure Planet!!! Morph is SO CUTE!! I don't really get sick of that movie. Fox and the Hound is disney, Its about the CUTEST disney movie EVER!! I love Tod!! He's SO CUTE!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

I KNOW AND I KNOW!! i love those movies!!! they are soo very amazing!!!! :D

Ink said...

I also really like Narnia.
I've always loved the 2nd book so when I heard that they came out with movie... I was SO HAPPY!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah well i thought that it was cool that they made those movies, but i read Eragon and loved it by the way and when i saw the movie oh man was i ticked!

Ink said...

I was too!! I read most of Eragon (I do that sometimes. When I'm reading a book I just... stop sometimes. Don't ask I have no idea why I do it)
and Lith has read it like a million times. So we went and saw it the first day and she was SO MAD.
We even wrote down like 40 things that we hated about it.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

nice and i know i went and saw it with one of my other friends that read it a long time ago and she really didn't remember what happened so when my friend sam, went and saw it (ps i made her read the book) she was so ticked off!! i hate HATED THE ending that made me so MAD!!!

Ink said...

ME TOO!!! It was SO RETARDED!!! My gosh. The only person I liked was Murtag. I thought that he did a good job. Also when I saw it this one guy that meet up with my brother seriously FELL ASLEEP DURING THE MOVIE. He eventually woke up and asked what was going on and my brother just said "Someone got stabbed and he's trying to save the chick" the dude who fell asleep said, "Oh, Okay. I'm going back to sleep"

I thought that was pretty funny!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is really funny, me and some friends went and saw pirates at like 10:30ish and we all go to bed pretty early and since that movie was like 3 hours long, my friend R. pretty much fell asleep, pretty much not all the way, and yeah that Murgal guy was hott! hehehe i am funny, anyways that is really funny!

Ink said...

He was a little stud muffin. Yes I said "stud muffin" I know, I know...

Oohh! New question!! What's your fav muffin flavor?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mmm, let me think bluebarry! yes i said barry, cause it sounds funner!! i realize funner isn't a word, but seriously, blueberry, what about you?

Ink said...

Same here!!! I LOVE Blueberry!!
Have you seen that really funny but a little but nasty muffin video? With that dude that's playing the woman and is all like "here's all our flavors" and there's blood and paper clip. I thought that was SO FUNNY.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh yeah i love that video me and my friends still go around saying some of the muffins or like you'll eat a muffin, you'll eat and you'll like it!

Ink said...

I KNOW!! I love the look on his face when he says "Blood!" I just find that dude really funny!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know it is the funnest thing ever! i love that video, have you seen the one he does about shoes?

Ink said...

Nooo!! What's it called? I want to see it now!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

Shoes, yeah that is the name of it, it is really weird but funny video

Ink said...

Okay, I'll try and get it!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok, it is really funny, i really liked it. it was a huge thing with my friends for awhile and one of them could actually tell you the whole thing by heart and then it died away

Ink said...

I can't get that one either! DANG IT!

I love that. When you have an ongoing joke that lasts for a while then dies, but then someone remembers later and brings it up and everyone cracks up because of it.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i would be the person that brings it back from the dead, every time it is usually me

Ink said...

With me someone else brings it up then it takes me a minute to grasp what the other person's talking about. That's just because I'm slow like that sometimes.
But then I laugh at myself and the joke.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah same here, i do that a lot, my teacher for world cultures was a really cool dude and he was telling us a joke and all block i sat there trying to figure it out, then at lunch which was after that class i sat laughing like no other cause i finally got the joke, yeah it was that bad

Ink said...

That happens to me too. I can be slow sometimes, but fast witted too.
Its weird I know.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no, i can be like that sometimes! keyword there is sometimes

Ink said...

Most of the time I'm pretty quick witted. Other times I can't even get how slow I am!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

join the party : )

55

Ink said...

YAY! Party!

56....

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

haha, yeah i think it is kind of a big party

57

Ink said...

HUGE PARTY.

58!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mucho grande party! using some of that spanish i learned this year!

Ink said...

Whoo... yeah... uhh... PARTY!!

XxInk