CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello again everyone!

I just checked out the MR website and its back! Go check it out all you MR lovers!

http://www.maximumride.com/

XxInk

9 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oOhugsOo
Lith

Unknown said...

ooh, i got another blog!! go check it out!
its on my longest story i've wrote so far.

Caitlin Summers said...

Hey, sorry for not telling you my favorite MR3 quotes a week ago!

Hmmm....I'll make up for it now, then.

So, besides the "loooove" one, here's my other fav quote...

"I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahrs!"

Sound farmiliar?
:D

Ink said...

Lith, mmmmeeee tooooooo!!

I'll go and check it out sooon!

XxInk

Ink said...

Caitlin Summers, Its okay!

It does! I LOVE that book! I need to read that again...
BTW I LOVE your little avatar!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i think that i already did

Caitlin Summers said...

:)

Thanks.

Yours is cool, too...

Ink said...

Becca, already checked it out?
Sorry I'm lost.

XxInk

Ink said...

Caitlin Summers, well, thank you!!!
: D

XxInk